CKD – 3 & 5 port Directional Control Valves
4th generation series in pneumatics valve.
4G Series (4th generation series in pneumatics valve):
- More than 100milion operations.
- Response time 12 to 15 MS.
- Special surface coated spool.
- Low energy power consumption between 0.11w to 0.35w.
- Surge protector coil
Available in 2 to 16 stations also available in reduce wiring type and communication valve (communication protocol like CC-link, DeviceNet, Profibus, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP)
4F Pneumatics valve series:
- Long service life / high reliability: Ensures durability and reliability comparable to metal spool valve.
Effective regardless of frequency of use: High frequency use is made possible by adopting a special spool structure.
- No problem with operating after being out of use, and demonstrates excellent function even for infrequent use.
- No coil burn / lock phenomena: Adopts a proprietarily developed special soft spool method, and eliminates coil burning and lock which were the cause of 90% of problems or more in the past.
- OK even in adverse environments: there is no malfunction due to clogging in dusty environments as common exhaust for vent hole and PE port is adopted.
• Inspection process
• Air pressure supply