EXOR – Connectivity Management (Corvina cloud 1.0)
Corvina Cloud 1.0 is an advanced connectivity management solution that puts you in control of your IIoT business. Corvina Cloud 1.0 is powerfully robust, highly scalable and offers advanced VPN capabilities.
Corvina Cloud 1.0 is an advanced connectivity management solution that puts you in control of your IIoT business.
Corvina Cloud 1.0 is powerfully robust, highly scalable and offers advanced VPN capabilities.
The https://nexusautomech.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IPPC-3-1.png interface is incredibly clean and easy to use. Web-based it allows all your remote devices, networks, and https://nexusautomech.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IPPC-3-1.pngs to are able to communicate securely.
Corvina Cloud 1.0 can be offered as an on-premises cloud infrastructure that delivers the uptime and performance needed for industrial applications and control services at any scale.
Corvina Cloud is international solution for Remote Control and Teleassistance, based on secure VPN and Web access.
- Single click of the mouse to gain access to all devices
- Enables maintenance and installation cost reduction
- Increases Industry 4.0 implementation by completing the IIoT Whole Product Solution of the X Platform
- Allows new business services opportunity to final https://nexusautomech.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IPPC-3-1.png
- Shows location and status information of all devices in the field
- Access to web server of device using standard browser on pc, tablet and mobile
- Creation and management of multiple small entities on the same installation.
- Break up a large enterprise into smaller departments, that shall remain separate and host all of them on a
- single Corvina interface.
- Completely accessible and configurable from browser
Direct access application
Possibility to create a user that can access only one application on a single device (see video here)
VNC runtime Password
Possibility to enable runtime password for VNC connections
PLCM09 3G modem Compatibility
Usage of the PLCM09 3G modem with Corvina Cloud 1
Light White Label Branding
Possibility to customize logos and portal login address for a first level organization
Cloud credential and other configuration setup using USB
Possibility to set Corvina Cloud 1 credential and other parameters using script file on USB
Network Address Translation (NAT) rules on eXware,eX700 using USB
Possibility to set NAT rules on eXware and eX700 devices using a script file on USB which then functions with Corvina Cloud 1