ROCKWELL- Kinetix 5100 Servo Drives
Designed for versatility, the Kinetix 5100 provides a large range of power options to fit the unique needs of every individual application. With a wider choice of power range than comparable alternatives – up to 15 kW – Kinetix 5100 drives can be used in standalone mode or with Micro800™ or Logix controllers.
Kinetix 5100 servo drives provide a scalable, cost-effective servo control choice in a single product line.
The Kinetix 5100 drives can be readily integrated with specially built AOI’s in Logix Designer applications. The drive comes with standard inputs and outputs, different modes of control, plus Safe Torque Off and dual-port EtherNet/IP for various network topologies.
Designed for versatility, with the Kinetix 5100 drives you can select the power you need to fit the unique needs of the application.
- Offers more comprehensive power range than comparable solutions (50W…2kW at 120…230V and 3…15kW at 230V)
- Delivers safety features without additional parts or wiring with standard hardwired Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Features 10 freely assignable digital inputs (2 can be used as fast input functions) and 5 freely assignable digital outputs.
- Provides indexing function (with 99 segments) which allows more motion commands than comparable solutions without the need for a control system.
- Offers select stand-alone, Micro800™ or Logix control for a range of performance needs
- Helps control system resonance with auto tuning features
- Allows for control mode changes (i.e. speed to torque) on the fly