ROCKWELL- Kinetix 5100 Servo Drives
Designed for versatility, the Kinetix 5100 provides a large range of power options to fit the unique needs of every individual application. With a wider choice of power range than comparable alternatives – up to 15 kW – Kinetix 5100 drives can be used in standalone mode or with Micro800™ or Logix controllers.
Kinetix 5100 servo drives provide a scalable, cost-effective servo control choice in a single product line.
The Kinetix 5100 drives can be readily integrated with specially built AOI’s in Logix Designer applications. The drive comes with standard inputs and outputs, different modes of control, plus Safe Torque Off and dual-port EtherNet/IP for various network topologies.
Designed for versatility, with the Kinetix 5100 drives you can select the power you need to fit the unique needs of the application.
- Offers more comprehensive power range than comparable solutions (50W…2kW at 120…230V and 3…15kW at 230V)
- Delivers safety features without additional parts or wiring with standard hardwired Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Features 10 freely assignable digital inputs (2 can be used as fast input functions) and 5 freely assignable digital outputs.
- Provides indexing function (with 99 segments) which allows more motion commands than comparable solutions without the need for a control system.
- Offers select stand-alone, Micro800™ or Logix control for a range of performance needs
- Helps control system resonance with auto tuning features
- Allows for control mode changes (i.e. speed to torque) on the fly
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Safety, Simply – Hardwired Safe Torque Off is standard on all units, providing safety features without any additional parts or labor.
IO – Ten freely assignable digital inputs (two can be used as fast digital input functions) and five freely assignable digital outputs.
Quick Change – Control mode changes (i.e. Speed to Torque) on the fly, so the control system can switch modes without stopping therunning condition.
Smooth Sailing – Optimized machine performance with reduced manual tuning effort, minimizes vibration without slowing down system response time.
Power Range – More comprehensive power range than comparable solutions (0.05…2 kW at 120…230V, 3…15 kW at 230V and 0.4…15 kW at 460V) to tailor power to the application.
More Action, Less Distraction – Indexing and eCAM function to provide more motion commands than other products without the need for separate control systems.
Stands Alone, Fits Together – Choose your own control with three options: standalone control, connectivity to Micro800 controllers or connectivity to Logix controllers. Quick and easy setup. Kinetix 5100 drives seamlessly integrate into Logix applications with specially designed AOIs.