ROCKWELL – Kinetix 5500 Servo Drives
Kinetix® 5500 Servo Drives supporting Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP. With its innovative, compact design, the Kinetix 5500 drive helps minimize machine footprint and simplifies system wiring. In addition, the dual-port Ethernet allows for both line and Device Level Ring (DLR) topologies. The Kinetix 5500 servo drives provide a cost-effective motion solution that delivers high performance and scalability with motor windings matched to drive ratings for optimized system sizing.
The Kinetix 5500 servo drive with Integrated Safety option and VP Low Inertia servo motor offering. Combined as a system, provide a cost-effective motion solution.
With its innovative, compact design, the Kinetix 5500 requires less panel space.
- New option includes Integrated Safety over EtherNet/IP
- Smaller footprint with optimized power density
- Single cable including feedback, motor brake and motor power, all in one cable equipped with quick, one turn connectors.
- Winding options that match to the drive ratings allowing more efficient system sizing
- Digital feedback device provides real time motor performance information to the control system.
- Capability to run servo and induction motors all in one drive platform.
- Drive power ranges of 600 W to 15kW
- Flexible power connectivity provides multiple ways to operate the system.
- Uses the Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP Encoder for auxiliary feedback support.
- Non-flex and f ex cables to optimize applications.
- Certifications: CE, C-Tick, KCC, ODVA, SCCR: 200 kA, UL 508C
- Automated assembly
- Automated inspection
- Food and beverage
- Material handling